Featured
The five Best Advices for the Young between age 20-30
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
As a young entreprenure with a lot of trainee, I often ask myself 'What advice would I give my trainee at their different level of training? 'What books would I get them to read?'
So while reading one day, I came across a quote which says 'It is easier to build up a child than it is to repair an adult'. some people wake up late and finish well, but the race of life is often in favor of the people who wake up early.
It's better to know some truth when you're in your 20s than later in life. And that's why in this post I'll be sharing with you THE FIVE BEST ADVICE FOR THE YOUNG BETWEEN AGE 20 AND 30
1. DO SILLY THINGS BEFORE YOU KNOW THEY ARE ACTUALLY SILLY
I started in the business world when I was 21 and for six I was there trying many silly things. I had my first business breakthrough when I was 29 and it was after then I discovered that the advice everyone was giving me wasn't the best. Here's what happened. I was too stupid to think deeply enough about my decisions. I had a dream and that's it. Nobody else mattered to me. I wanted to get out and try stuff. At 30,I wise enough to know that the decisions. I made a 21 were seriously. Dangerous and that's what happens with most people.
Most people don't try silly things when they are young. So when they are old enough like 35, they can easily see the Tendencies of failures and then the fear of failure keep them from trying.
At 20 years. You're probably naive about many kinds of stuff and that's fine. You probably have many unrealistic dreams. And again, that's just what you need. Now that you're young, follow your heart and try stuff. You'll make several mistakes, but those mistakes will make you smarter and the smarter you are, the closer you will be to succeed.
do silly things now that you're young because those silly things will lead you to some mistakes and a few failures which will in turn make you smarter.
2. FEED YOUR MIND THAN YOU FEED YOUR PLEASURE SEEKING BODY
The most apparent thing about being young is your physical strength. as a youth, you're healthy and can jump here and there but most importantly, a mind that can conquer the world. You have to invest heavily that mind. I started reading self-help books when I was around 17 and that is probably the best thing that ever happened to my life because it's easier to believe that you can achieve greatness when you young than later in life. I proceeded from self-help books to business books than biographies and history. The more I invest in my mind the better my life. Take your personal development seriously more seriously than anything else READ! READ!! READ!!!
3. DON'T EXPECT PEOPLE TO WEIGH YOU DOWN WITH SOME KIND OF 'IT'S NOT POSSIBLY' ADVICE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF
At 21 when I announced in my family that I wanted to build my own company everyone thought I was crazy. And as I later discovered they were right. I was out of my mind it was okay because most people don't know what a crazy man can achieve.
most people who you come across in your life's journey will be pessimistic. They would tell you a million reasons why you can't achieve your dreams and their reasoning will sound as though they know what you are capable of achieving. No! They don't know anything about you instead, they are telling you about themselves because most people have never achieved any significant success in life. They think you can't please don't listen to them. Go for your goals.
4. KNOW THAT THE BEST WAY TO AVOID FAILURE IN LIFE IS TO FAIL.
I've made more mistakes in the last 12 years of my life than most adults in the world. I've experienced some horrible situations and failures that most of my mates have never tasted but also have more success than most people in the world. That's the irony of life. If you keep your life, you lose it. If you avoid mistakes, you make mistakes. If you avoid failures, you will fail. as a young person, The single way to avoid failing in life is to fail.
Don't be too careful. Don't overthink things. Don't wait too much. Don't worry too much get out and get your hands dirty! take actions! yes, if you're proactive you'll make more mistakes than most people but you also have more success than most people the best way not to fail in life is to fail a lot when you're young.
5. ERASE THE MENTALITY OF ENTITLEMENT
In some part of Africa, it's normal for parents to still help their children financially at the age of 30 even till 40 if your parents are rich at 20, I knew that was going to destroy me.
At 21, I announced that I wanted to stop getting any financial aid from my parents not just that I never wanted the government to help me in anything. Not even to help me with a job. I start expecting nothing from no one except partnership of course one of the biggest problems in our world today is the entitlement mentality most people Point fingers at other people they blame the government, blame their employers and blame their parents now is the time to stop all that nonsense! nobody owes you anything! The early you accept this reality the better your life will be. Again, it's always more comfortable and better to raise a strong child than to rebuild adults it's easier and better to understand life and get serious when you're young because the older you get the more challenging it becomes and the Fewer risk you're willing to take.
SUMMARY
Do silly things now take as many in Risk as you can now because you have nothing to lose now.
Invest time in your mind separate yourself a few minutes every day to read and learn
don't think people know what you're capable of because they don't. They advise you to take it easy because they have always made life easy.
The best way to keep your life is to lose it. The best way to succeed in life into fail massively.
Don't expecting people or government to solve your problem for you. They owe you nothing! It's your life!!
We hope this post has given you an insight on living your life as a young individual. Hope you enjoyed the post we will appreciate if you can follow us on Instagram. And also like us on Facebook.
Stay Successful
So while reading one day, I came across a quote which says 'It is easier to build up a child than it is to repair an adult'. some people wake up late and finish well, but the race of life is often in favor of the people who wake up early.
It's better to know some truth when you're in your 20s than later in life. And that's why in this post I'll be sharing with you THE FIVE BEST ADVICE FOR THE YOUNG BETWEEN AGE 20 AND 30
1. DO SILLY THINGS BEFORE YOU KNOW THEY ARE ACTUALLY SILLY
I started in the business world when I was 21 and for six I was there trying many silly things. I had my first business breakthrough when I was 29 and it was after then I discovered that the advice everyone was giving me wasn't the best. Here's what happened. I was too stupid to think deeply enough about my decisions. I had a dream and that's it. Nobody else mattered to me. I wanted to get out and try stuff. At 30,I wise enough to know that the decisions. I made a 21 were seriously. Dangerous and that's what happens with most people.
Most people don't try silly things when they are young. So when they are old enough like 35, they can easily see the Tendencies of failures and then the fear of failure keep them from trying.
At 20 years. You're probably naive about many kinds of stuff and that's fine. You probably have many unrealistic dreams. And again, that's just what you need. Now that you're young, follow your heart and try stuff. You'll make several mistakes, but those mistakes will make you smarter and the smarter you are, the closer you will be to succeed.
do silly things now that you're young because those silly things will lead you to some mistakes and a few failures which will in turn make you smarter.
2. FEED YOUR MIND THAN YOU FEED YOUR PLEASURE SEEKING BODY
The most apparent thing about being young is your physical strength. as a youth, you're healthy and can jump here and there but most importantly, a mind that can conquer the world. You have to invest heavily that mind. I started reading self-help books when I was around 17 and that is probably the best thing that ever happened to my life because it's easier to believe that you can achieve greatness when you young than later in life. I proceeded from self-help books to business books than biographies and history. The more I invest in my mind the better my life. Take your personal development seriously more seriously than anything else READ! READ!! READ!!!
3. DON'T EXPECT PEOPLE TO WEIGH YOU DOWN WITH SOME KIND OF 'IT'S NOT POSSIBLY' ADVICE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF
At 21 when I announced in my family that I wanted to build my own company everyone thought I was crazy. And as I later discovered they were right. I was out of my mind it was okay because most people don't know what a crazy man can achieve.
most people who you come across in your life's journey will be pessimistic. They would tell you a million reasons why you can't achieve your dreams and their reasoning will sound as though they know what you are capable of achieving. No! They don't know anything about you instead, they are telling you about themselves because most people have never achieved any significant success in life. They think you can't please don't listen to them. Go for your goals.
4. KNOW THAT THE BEST WAY TO AVOID FAILURE IN LIFE IS TO FAIL.
I've made more mistakes in the last 12 years of my life than most adults in the world. I've experienced some horrible situations and failures that most of my mates have never tasted but also have more success than most people in the world. That's the irony of life. If you keep your life, you lose it. If you avoid mistakes, you make mistakes. If you avoid failures, you will fail. as a young person, The single way to avoid failing in life is to fail.
Don't be too careful. Don't overthink things. Don't wait too much. Don't worry too much get out and get your hands dirty! take actions! yes, if you're proactive you'll make more mistakes than most people but you also have more success than most people the best way not to fail in life is to fail a lot when you're young.
5. ERASE THE MENTALITY OF ENTITLEMENT
In some part of Africa, it's normal for parents to still help their children financially at the age of 30 even till 40 if your parents are rich at 20, I knew that was going to destroy me.
At 21, I announced that I wanted to stop getting any financial aid from my parents not just that I never wanted the government to help me in anything. Not even to help me with a job. I start expecting nothing from no one except partnership of course one of the biggest problems in our world today is the entitlement mentality most people Point fingers at other people they blame the government, blame their employers and blame their parents now is the time to stop all that nonsense! nobody owes you anything! The early you accept this reality the better your life will be. Again, it's always more comfortable and better to raise a strong child than to rebuild adults it's easier and better to understand life and get serious when you're young because the older you get the more challenging it becomes and the Fewer risk you're willing to take.
SUMMARY
Do silly things now take as many in Risk as you can now because you have nothing to lose now.
Invest time in your mind separate yourself a few minutes every day to read and learn
don't think people know what you're capable of because they don't. They advise you to take it easy because they have always made life easy.
The best way to keep your life is to lose it. The best way to succeed in life into fail massively.
Don't expecting people or government to solve your problem for you. They owe you nothing! It's your life!!
We hope this post has given you an insight on living your life as a young individual. Hope you enjoyed the post we will appreciate if you can follow us on Instagram. And also like us on Facebook.
Stay Successful
Personal Improvement, Self development,
Business and Finance
General Self Improvement
Get something to gain before leaving! Twill be bad to go without adding value to your life.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Popular Post
How to stop being broke/fast hack
At the end of this article you should have thoughts of actions running through your mind but the way you respond to those thoughts of course can be determined by you. You have always wanted to live fine and get things done but your bank account says there's no hope. If you've ever been broke or you are right now. This is the perfect time to check this blogpost to make sure that we can help pull you out of that mode and immediately into a mindset that can free you from the bondage of being broke. WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT, YOU BRING ABOUT I could make this statement repeatedly and I'm gonna hope and pray that it hits you with impact, and that is "what you think about the most, you bring about!". The problem with being broke is that you can be broke and you can be poor - one is a mindset and the other is related to your bank account! But once you're broken up mentally, you can get stuck in the rut of focusing on bills. You're focusing on not enough...
P = (2xy)/3c - 5y Make Y the subject of the formula
In an athletic competition, the probability that an athlete wins a 100m race is 1/8 and the probability that an athlete wins a 100m race is 1/8 and the probability that he wins in high jump is 1/4. What is the probability that he wins only one of the events?
In an athletic competition, the probability that an athlete wins a 100m race is 1/8 and the probability that an athlete wins a 100m race is 1/8 and the probability that he wins in high jump is 1/4. What is the probability that he wins only one of the events? The Pr. Of winning only one event means it's either he win the 100m race OR the high jump. Rem. OR in probability means addition. 1/8 * (1 - 1/4) + 1/4 * (1 - 1/8) = 1/8 * 3/4 + 1/4 * 7/8 = 3/32 + 7/32 = 10/32 To the Lowest term: Ans = 5/16 Submit a question or another method of solving the above question in the comment section Visit myschool for more solutions Follow Fiero Academy on Instagram
Python Certificate Discount Coupon Code!!
Introducing discount codes to the payment for your python Certificate! After receiving lots of messages from the recently concluded python participants, we get to discover that many knew the importance of obtaining the Certificates but they have financial issues. Therefore the Certificate team has decided to come up with a more simpler way to make the Certificate accessible by creating discount codes. There are 5 (five) codes below, and your luck is based on the one you click! BEST OF LUCK. CODE 1 = 25789 CODE 2 = 29482 CODE 3 = 49558 CODE 4 = 73944 CODE 5 = 19438 Click one of the codes to send your lucky price to Fiero Academy. Signed: Fiero Academy Certificate Team. Follow us on Instagram
NECO NEW TIMETABLE FOR 2020 PDF DOWNLOAD
National Examinations Council (NECO) Timetable for 2020 Examination (SSCE) www.neco.gov.ng If you're among those that will be writing 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE), you can download or copy the timetable for the exam from this page. NECO timetable 2020 June-July VALID examination time table for 2020. The examination is commencing on 5th October and ends on 28th November 2020. NECO Timetable We are pleased to announce to all the candidates that are attempting the National Examinations Council (NECO) June/July SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (INTERNAL) that the examination timetable is out. The NECO 2020 timetable is the first document for all the candidates preparing for the exam. It allows candidates to know exactly when a specific subject is scheduled and also allow them to prepare in advance for each of the subjects. The NECO June/July examination is taken by candidates in their last phase of Second...
The 12 big sales mistake business people make
Big Mistakes common to sales people It's probably around the time of you being a salesperson that you begin to fall into some sales habit. Some good, some ain't. This session focus on some of the bad habit that sales people tends to fall into, although those habit takes effort and concentration to break out of, but it really worth it. Having being through some research and study, I was able to come out with the twelve big sales mistake salespersons and business men and women make almost everytime 1. TALKING TOO MUCH The most common mistake salespeople make is talking too much! The problem can easily arise maybe because you know your stuffs really well. You are talking to someone for a couple of minutes and the customer started talking and you jump in again "Yes I can do that!" Meanwhile they have other things they want to ask about but you ain't just giving them space to express themselves. If you talk too much in a business chat, y...









Wow deep words🤗
ReplyDeleteThanks man!
Delete